Welcome to Tresham Village, Gloucestershire, UK
If you would like to see a topic featured, do get in touch.

Community

Impromptu Carol Singing

Posted on 20th December 2020, by Editor . Comments Off on Impromptu Carol Singing

A big thank you to David for giving us a musical start to Christmas with traditional carols, which was enjoyed by all.

Read More »

Impromptu Carol Proposal 2

Posted on 18th December 2020, by Editor . 1 Comment

Dear Tresham Residents Thanks to those who have sent messages about this.  Further to the previous post the best day weather-wise  for the Impromptu Carols appears to be tomorrow – […]

Read More »

An Explanation of the Vaccine Roll-out Locally

Posted on 18th December 2020, by Editor . Comments Off on An Explanation of the Vaccine Roll-out Locally

A villager spotted this article by a local doctor in The Times earlier this week which may be of interest.

Read More »

Impromptu Carol proposal

Posted on 16th December 2020, by Editor . 5 comments

I’ll set up my piano in my garage like the VE Day thing. Socially distanced singing with bring your own gluwein. I’ll choose the first fine night between Sat and […]

Read More »

Halloween

Posted on 1st November 2020, by Editor . Comments Off on Halloween

A big thank you to Alice for instigating a wonderful Halloween evening, enjoyed by children and adults alike.  How lucky we are to be living in a village where such […]

Read More »

Fireworks Night 2

Posted on 1st November 2020, by Editor . 3 comments

Due to the national restrictions taking effect from Thursday, 5 November we cannot go ahead with Fireworks Night.  We think the best option is to review the position in the […]

Read More »

Thank You from the Foodbank

Posted on 19th October 2020, by Editor . Comments Off on Thank You from the Foodbank

Fireworks Night

Posted on 17th October 2020, by Editor . 2 comments

As the nights start drawing in and we begin to feel the chill in the air, we inevitably start thinking about our fireworks evening which is just three weeks away […]

Read More »

Food Survey

Posted on 7th September 2020, by Editor . Comments Off on Food Survey

I have heard from nick@landwisenetwork.org that he is running a survey about food security over lock down and food growing in general.  He wanted me to share this with you. […]

Read More »

Well Hill Garden Restoration

Posted on 26th August 2020, by Editor . Comments Off on Well Hill Garden Restoration

A massive thank you to everyone who turned up on Saturday to help restore the Well Hill garden (and thank you to Sue for putting it on Facebook).  Also to […]

Read More »