Fireworks Night 2
Due to the national restrictions taking effect from Thursday, 5 November we cannot go ahead with Fireworks Night. We think the best option is to review the position in the light of government advice towards the end of ‘lockdown’, hopefully with a view to holding Fireworks Night soon after.
To that end, we can hold the money already donated but if you would rather it were returned, please let us know.
In the meantime, please do not put any more bonfire material on the common.